2013年1月9日星期三

presenting a perfect burberry bags outlet at your wifes birthday party

"You, you, you speak?!! That you should speak?!" Wei Wu almost cried with joy, out! This is her three months to hear the first sound of the voices of others, my God, my God!Torture today, when I heard someone playing the piano far, a song you used to sing for me the bomb. Reminds me of you, so - "the man stopped, burberry coat frowned. how to tell their own? Only paused for a moment, the man smiled and said: "So, I figured out."

"I know." Man voice is always with burberry usa do not know of a smile: "I just could not think of picture you look like piano, so I figured out I used to think I suffered have themselves to blame, I should be in order to raise a ransom of my sins. now you, I figured, suffering - no need this to liberation. "

"Uh, still do not understand it." burberry trench coat some embarrassment, ancient words veiled obviously listen to understand every word, can add up to the overall meaning of Burberry is difficult to comprehend. Listen to the tone, do not like enlightenment monk, is a sin and liberation, will not be tortured trained head, wanted to commit suicide, right? !

没有评论:

发表评论