2013年2月4日星期一

ghd mk4 styler show america culture

The ninth day, Shi Huai blundered into the door, a face of be puzzled look, "GHD Pink Orchid, master he......Let a person!"Me, threw the book stand up, "what did you say?What bugged?"Shi Huai leaned against the door, "ghd......We just outside Ling'an City, was hijacked, GHD was captured, also left a message, the said......Said......"Shi Huai of breath, I grabbed him, "say what?"

A Huaiyao shook his head, "particularly fast, also drove the car, from the side.Almost touches the front, the car suddenly jumped by several people, push me down, ghd nz put off."I sank into his chair, pinched his fingers, confused, who took GHD?He will be back?Will hit him?He looked stand up?Was not received any crime.What is money?Or......As the enemy?My heart beat suddenly, if the enemy, but don't want to come back.I was a bit soft, really, I don't think yuan Lang sound with master.I feel so cold, dare not think of it.Your home a few years this was what difficult, where I can get him back?

I tried to collect myself, says ghd is difficult to break difficult, don't panic ugg.Don't panic, this critical moment, then even more hopeless.Buddha bless GHD nothing, no matter how to get him back, to see live, die, want to see the body!"Shi Huai don't panic, ghd......I was wrong, maybe."I comfort him, his heart is confused very, "Wang has said nothing when can have the letter?"Wang is not an official, and the ratio of total of our ability.

没有评论:

发表评论