2014年10月16日星期四

gaxhgs cnxlm vvdgbp

ray bans online Came to the headquarters, the young man stood up well to escape posture. Wang Hao told him not to be afraid, that he told me to save you, he is my brother. The young talent to lift the flight posture. He walked Lau Ho, I called Ouyang Hua, thank Xiongtai saving grace. Xiongtai do not know your name ? My name is Lau Ho, Ho ray ban sunglasses call me Ah, you can call me. Yes, today the gang chase the person you say you are a gangster ? ray ban sunglasses Why should kill How about you ?

Yes, I am a hacker, they kill me because, as I entered the consulate in the United States to crack the system password. I thought it was the United States, put a copy of the information which was sent to the State Department. I want to steal the information sent to the United States State Department wants to reuse the country, I did not expect cut hunted. The result was to kill security bureau, and then I was ray ban australia save to. Ouyang Hua finished look to the Lau Ho. He also looked Ouyang Hua Lau. After a while, Ouyang Hua Ho said of Lau Ah Ho, ray ban sunglasses to how kind of cooperation ?

Lau Ho asked. Your contribution ray ban sunglasses contribute, what information you want to ray ban sunglasses country can help you steal, including national military system passwords and banking system passwords are cracked ray ban sunglasses got. Ouyang Hua want Lau Ho explained. ray ban sunglasses Why should I believe you. If you really got to crack, why should ray ban sunglasses cooperation ? He continued Lau asked. ray ban sunglasses Do this for two reasons, first, in retaliation for countries that do not reuse ray ban sunglasses such talent. Second, the information stolen ray ban sunglasses ray ban sunglasses no use of crack passwords to steal banking system ray ban sunglasses the money in the bank, could not pass today, the bank found you.

没有评论:

发表评论