2014年10月27日星期一

njgnnz isguz zcpxmu

Liyun Dong moment, his face became quirky, in his view, Aster has been so help him, but never asking for anything, this behavior is simply incredible! The fairy sister that will not be like me? Liyun Dong gratuitous emerge an idea in mind, but he soon lost himself has denied the impossible ! Even if she likes me, I do not like her, ah, I like ray ban sunglasses home chick ! Liyun Dong dry cough was heard on Aster said: By the way, have not asked you for coming so late ray ban sunglasses australia two is there anything else?

Liyun Dong Qi said: you have to teach Cheap ray bans Sunglasses spell practice ? What will you ? Aster has not had time to speak, then rushing Nguyen Hung Ling said: What are you saying ? Do you know how asters sister bad? Five spell she did not! Liyun Dong bicker do not bother with this girl, he looked at Aster asked: Trick of the surgery that you would it? Aster surprised: you want to learn the art Trick ? Liyun Dong nodded and said : Of course ! ray ban sunglasses australia Wanted academic tenrai ! Aster secretly frowned, she said : You know, the world is inseparable from the Five Elements Five spells, thousands Road Act, though many, mostly remain the same, only Trick spell above the five elements.

Five Trick is best compared to school, learn a profound place, did not tenrai under the power of the art, why do you want to shed easy to ask difficult, far away, so the danger is so difficult to learn magic ? Liyun Dong suddenly smile: ray ban sunglasses australia always told me that tragedy coming soon! I even do not know what Trick, how I go to when crossing the tragedy ? As the saying goes, know thyself, know, I only know the Trick, I can be better to deal with Trick ! What's more...... Liyun Dong said, face suddenly became very rebellious, he sneered I remember you once said before, ray ban sunglasses australia door practice of human Guards and the emphasis is on the line, everything becomes possible, I could not help my life days!

没有评论:

发表评论